Sunday, February 27, 2011

Danas Academy Awards

For those of you are watching tonight. This is my personal favorite movies of 2010. True, I haven't seen either the Kings speech, or true grit, Which seem to get nominated for everything. Along with the social network that has won like 5 awards already...

Best Animated Film








How to Train your Dragon














Best Fairy Tale Adaptation






Tangled














Best  made up World







Alice in wonderland












Best Thriller




Shutter Island
















Best Book to Movie





Harry Potter 7 Part One








Most relived that the movie didn't suck nearly as much as I thought it would





Eclipse
















Best Movie I Saw on a Whim





Salt









Most Surprisingly Good






The Social Network














Funniest Film






Easy A














Best Dance Movie











Step up 3





Best Horror Movie







Nightmare on Elm Street


 Most Original Movie Filled with complete and Utter Awesomeness





Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World














Cutest actor that just needs to win something because I became completely obsessed with him.



Logan Lerman in Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief

There were a ton of movies that I loved, and I am loving these Academy awards. Anne Hathaway, and James Franco are hilarious, and I loved the musical mash up back when they were announcing the Score winners.  I also loved when Anne, sang the On my own parody to Hugh Jackman, and when James Franco came out in the dress. I don't think they could have chosen better hosts and if you didn't watch it, track down someone who recorded it and threaten them or something, because there are some moments you just cant re create. 


See you later,
Dana


(sorry for the awkward spacing. If I knew how to fix it I would)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana