Friday, March 25, 2011

Trailer thursday: Lies by Michael grant

This is one of my all time favorite series. They're amazing books and I highly recommend you check them out. This Particular trailer is for the third book in the gone series Lies. The fourth and possibly final book in the series comes out this spring.
So, Try the series, and If you like it tell me what you think.

Gone-- ((Amazon)) ((Goodreads)) ((Shelfari))

Hunger-- ((Amazon)) ((Goodreads)) ((Shelfari))

Lies-- ((Amazon)) ((Goodreads)) ((Shelfari))

Plague-- ((Amazon)) ((Goodreads)) ((Shelfari))

For more stuff check out The FAYZ.com

Happy Thursday!

Dana

Note: I am aware it is a friday today. I forgot to post this yesterday... So today is a friday disguised as a Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana