Thursday, April 21, 2011

A quick note-

Happy long weekend to all and to all a good Easter.  I may not be able to post anything considering that i am going to Michigan to visit my aunt and it depends on Internet access and spare time. I don't have any prepared reviews to post. so its probable i wont get anything up till Monday. * sad face*

on a happy note i had my last track meet today and we won by 20 points on both JV and V levels. YAY! i have no more practice or anything either... so i have more time for life. although ill probably get supper fat because I wont be running 3 miles a day anymore...

I'm so tired my eyes are getting blurry and my hands are to sleepy to type. please excuse any misspellings...

Goodnight,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana