Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is a meme started  Should be Reading  The point is to take a book your currently reading and copy two random sentences from your current read. (NO SPOILERS!) 


My Teaser Tuesday this week is from This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas


When I reach my bedroom I toss the envelope onto the pile with the rest of it. The small mountain between my couch and the sill, still messy and untouched after Father Mark's tantrum at dinner. I put on my pajamas, get into bed, and burrow under the covers because I want to be buried, protected, hidden.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great teaser! This looks like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this one is sad emotional and something I think most of us can connect with. Nice pick.

    Stop by and check out my teaser and if you have time hit my New All Hallows Eve Tradition Post and let me know what you think would be a great scary book to give away for Halloween.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana