Monday, January 10, 2011

The last few days... (EVERYTHING I FORGOT TO DO)

This is what happens when your computer incapacitates its self for 4 days. you get lost. so i have to catch up on a lot of stuff!

First! Thursday, guess my quote day!

I know its Sunday... but here tell you what. close your eyes tap your heels and go back to Thursday. Did you have a good Thursday? Lets hope so, if not here's a Thursday guess my quote to cheer you up!

my last quote was from Pendragon book 9

this Thursday-

"Now, I'm not sure what your supposed to say at a check out counter at 12:30 am when you just put 13 pounds of Cat fish, Veet, The Fat daddy size tub of Vaseline, a six pack of mountain dew, a can of blue spray paint, and a dozen tulips on the conveyor belt. But here's what I said: " This isn't as weird as it looks."


The woman clears her thought but didn't look up. "Still weird" She muttered


okay well start guessing. I'm going to give you a hint though. The first name of the author who wrote this book is John, He has written other books, all YA I believe...

Saturday-

Its an awesome Website day! Now I realize I totally forgot to do my December Awesome website. So I'll do two this month!

December-

Simon And Shuster's Pulse It

awesome e-read options, reviews, blog posts, Role plays, profiles, message boards, contests and more!  They usually have up to 4 books you can read on line, sometimes more! The people there are awesome, and the site is totally cool so head on over!

To join you need to make an account, but their is no age limit!

January-

Harlequin Teen panel

This one is brand new! and just started up a few months ago, they offer free reads, mainly novellas and such, and have cool surveys. One thing I especially like is the surveys where you vote on what cover you like the most, This actually affects the Real book cover! Its super cool, and even though their isn't a ton of stuff to do, make sure you add  yourself to their email list, so you know when all the cool stuff comes up.

To become a part you do have to be within the ages of 13-19 and apply.


Sunday-
I DID MAKE AN IMM POST! BUT DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, AND LACK OF SLEEP I WILL POST THAT TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana