Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: What happened to goodbye

What happened to goodbye by Sarah Dessen

(Summery off Goodreads)

In the past two years, Mclean Sweet has moved four times. At each stop, she assumes a new persona, but it never quite works. Whether she's an effervescent cheerleader or an intense drama queen, nothing can permanently dispel the turmoil and rage at her mother since her parents' divorce. Sarah Dessen's novel about a teenager and her restaurant manager father captures the vulnerability that young people often experience after the dissolution of their family. A compelling story; strong characterization; and with a touch of romance.


I love Sara Dessen so much! I've read seven of her books and loved them all (especially The Truth about Forever, Just listen, This lullaby and Along For the Ride.) This one sounds really good! Sarah was actually just a few towns away last night and my friend was going to her signing, so i gave her a twenty and told her to get me a copy, so hope I get that today! :D :D :D!


*Note: I didn't get the book, I offered to give my friend money in advance, but she said it was fine, I could pay her when I got it. Then she bought a book and a teeshirt, and ran out of money. so I have no book. :(


Dana

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's sad :( I'm a lover of Sarah Dessen too! Actually, I am giving one of her books away on my blog right now. (My first giveaway ever) If your interested stop by, I made it really easy to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana