This weeks topic? recommendations.
Where do I get my recommendations? most of the time from friends, or the librarian at school. I'm in to YA fiction, although sometimes I read memoirs/autobiography's occasionally, usually only if its recommended or on a top ten list or something. And I occasionally read adult
My favorite genres? hmmm. Sci fi, but not hard core, fantasy, realistic fiction, thrillers, paranormal (my favorite), light romance, and a few others. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to books.
Ten of my all time favorite books?
1. The girl who could fly by Victoria Forester
2. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DeCallimo
3. The Gone series by Micheal Grant
4. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
5. The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
6. Maximum Ride by James Patterson
7. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
8.White Cat by Holly Black
9. Heist Society by Ally Carter
10.Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
anything you guys recomend? whats your top ten, and faveroite genre?