Saturday, February 5, 2011

realy realy quick.

Hey guys, I'm dead tired.

I got up at seven this morning for track practice, then cleaned my house, then threw a surprise party for my friends birthday(HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY) and so now I'm super tired, but i just found out about a new challenge. And even though I'm way behind, I'll participate because of the pure awesomeness of this challenge.

It's the mini challenge. This lasts from Jan. to April and you pick four books.

  1. Something old
  2. Something new
  3. Something borrowed
  4. Something blue
Cute right? 

    and another awesome part is that you don't have to pick your books in advance. So go hear over to Lazy Girl Reads to sign up. 




    Have a nice night guys!
    Dana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
    XO, Dana