Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday!

Yep yep yep.


Tidbit Tuesday is like teaser Tuesday, but the sections of the book are a tad larger, and its all pre-meditated. These are quotes I found in the book that really stand out, not a random line. Not that theirs anything wrong with the teasers, I just like my way better...

so this is from Wonderland by Joanna Nadin

"Okay. Million dollar question. If you could be one person for a day who would it be?"


"I don't know... The Queen?" I don't mean it. But I don't feel like playing


"Yahn... Know who I'd be?"


"I don't know. Gretta Garbo? Jackie Onassis?"


She rolls another layer of lip gloss on. "Not... Even... Close..."


"Who then?"


"You"


"What?"


"I'd be you." She laughs. "You cant even see it, can you?"


Intrigued? read my review do Wonderland Here

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! thanks for leaving a comment!
XO, Dana